Friday, May 20, 2011

just saying

It doesn't matter what happens in the future, my past will always have you in it.

When I smile, you cry. When you laugh, I bleed into my sorrow. My yes will always be your no, and my eyes will only see black and white while yours see colors; red, blue, green. Silver. Gold.

You broke my heart when you're supposed to cherish it. I stomped on yours when I should have held it gently. We want and need but we fight not to want and not to need. I believe but I don't. You don't but you believe.

You who are not right for me and I who are wrong for you.

I want you to always be happy and smile and laugh, but I want you to cry all the time from missing me. I want you to never feel pain, but I want you to always remember how badly you had hurt me. I want you to live your life to the fullest, but I hope that there will always be something amiss from it.

I had you once and that should be enough. It has to be enough. Please.

Maybe if I had not been me and you had not been you, we could be together. But honestly, I wouldn't want you any other way. It's who you are that I fell in love with, that I'm in love with.

nd one day, when I see you with your wife, two daughters and a son, I want you to smile at me and my own little family.

Even if eternity fades to one day to one hour to one second to one moment and the apocalypse is calling its hoot in our ears, I will always choose you to love.

- no one else but you -
taken from here

No comments:

Post a Comment