Thursday, December 22, 2011

22nd of December

The time I feel like holding a stone is the time that I'm sure I'll get a fever. Exactly like how I feel now. I hope I don't get sick. not now. not when I have a lot of stuff to do.

Didn't got any progress with my skripsi. But I only have a paragraph to change and my first chap will done. yaiy! but still a lng way to finish it. I hope I can catch the deadline.

I can't sleep. or maybe not. My bed got monopolized by chunfin. she's cute when sleeping. curl up in a ball like she feels cold. but when I trow a blanket over her, she'll just hold it like a pillow. somehow, she reminds me of Welly, my roommate. Welly will also curl up in a ball when she's sleeping, but she'll curl up more when I trow a blanket. oh, how I miss to sleep next to Welly. She's warm and has that baby's scent. really love to sleep next to her.

hm, I have to go to Jakarta, my unfavorite city, this evening. have to meet with my family. tbh, it's dad who has some business there, but mom and sisters decided to follow him. and they told me to join them. so yeah. and and and my brother-cousin, Dedi, have this 'masuk rumah baru' party. so I have to come. my family will follow me back to Bandung next Tuesday btw. Idk if I have to happy or smth.

Della and Emir finally dating. yaiy! congratz my sister. Sorry I can't joint you last Sunday night. long last yaaa.

Infinite's Lately is love. Sungjong made the opening, not Myungsoo. and Sunggyu is qt while Sungyeol is dorky, as always. and Hoya, that papi of mine, is cool. and give me a father feeling. Dongwoo, ehm, no ceomment. Idk, he's funny but sometimes I can't figure it. and Woohyun, asdfghjkl, I really have to learn to love this guy. he's sooooo lovely, k. and when he was dancing Before he Dawn to that Japanese kid is quuuuuute.

but in Christmas dinner's scene, wae I have to imagined it's TVXQ's members in that table and eating and chatting and laughing and smiling so happily like this lawsuit never happened? what the hell.

well, happy end year everyone. cheers c:

ps: I wrote the whole post Englishly. point me the grammar error, please?

No comments:

Post a Comment