Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy Mother's day

exactly one second after I posted my post, I remembered that It has 22nd of December, Mother's Day. So here it is, a post for my mom.

She's 54 y.o this year. old yes but she's still beautiful. she's tall, white, egg-shape-look face, big teeth (dad always make fun of this) and lovely.

mom's the only one say yes to me. she never say no to me. always support me for whatever decision I made. she always there when I made mistake from that decision.

she teached me a lot of things. love, friendship, family, enemy, everything.

/my muse is gone.

anyway, Happy Mother's Day, mom! I reeeeeally love you, trust me. I'll make you proud. Thanks for all of your support for me till now. I'll bring you a handsome son-in-law.

Muaaaach :*

No comments:

Post a Comment