Saturday, October 16, 2010

[DBSK] Whisper of..

saia sukaaaa banget ama lagu ini (atau puisi ini?).suara Yunho ama Yoochun berasa bener-bener ngebisikin ke saia. hehe.

check it out!



공간 (하늘과 바다사이, Whisper Of..) Space (Between The Sky And The Ocean, Whisper Of..)

ROMANISATION

Gonggan (Hanulgwa Bada Sai, Whisper Of..)

Boiji anhado nukkil so isso
Baramchorom

Nul na obshin arumdaumdo gujo
Arumdabdanun dano sogesoman to ollassulgoya

Gakkum uljoghal temyon more wie nuwo
Ne nundongjae damgyojidon hanul

Todaninun gurumi sogsagidud gonnejuodon
Jaggo khun gomindul
Ijen al god gatha naui nol
Nol wihe hal su inun modungod
Gujo gomawo

TRANSLATION

Space (Between The Sky And The Ocean, Whisper Of..)

Even though I can't see it, I can feel it.
Like the wind, you're beautiful without me.
I become reminded of you,
Just with the word beautiful...
When I feel tears are about to fall,
I lie on the sand,
And look up at the sky about me.
Somehow the clouds take away my worries,
Helping me answer my own questions.
I'm here for you.
I'm thankful for being able to do everything for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment