Tuesday, January 3, 2012

_naput

let me talk about _naput, one of my bestie on twitter.

1. I called her 'emak'.
want me to tell you why? okay here's the story. first, idk but I called papa. so when you see me tweet smth abt papa, it's not my real father but yunho. second, I called every yunho bias in my tlist with mama, mommy, eomma, or smth lke that. third, _naput is yunho bias. so, you know it. but as much as I have another 'mother' she's the only one that close to me.

2. she's cute.
I mean it! even I haven't meet her, just look at her avatar you know.

3. the way she tweets
I totally love it. idk, but the way she said or think or antyhing is cute and funny and , I've said it, I love it. oftenly (?) it's exactly what's on my mind.

4. teenager
she's younger than me. she's 95' lines. too young, rite? but she doesn't think like other teenager. jarang galau dan jarang ngomongin cinta or smth like that. she just talked abt korean, yunho and hoya related.

5. the ways she called me
when she called 'nak' I'll instantly smile. it feels like we really family.

you can follow her on @_naput ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment