Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Rainy Sunday

This song has been my favorite since I watched Heaven's Postman. Nongolnya juga selalu pas di scene favorite gw. Awal denger uda tau klo ini pasti lagu galau, tapi setelah liat lyric transnya, which is baru tadi sore, yaampun galau. noprob sih ya, gw suka musiknya. adem.

I smile and I smile but I'm not happy
Because you are not here
Outside the window, my face is not sad
Because it is raining
If we shared an umbrella, you would let yourself get wet
Even if something bad happened, you smiled at me

* I didn't say I love you enough
Because I was afraid love would disappear if said too much
I said let's break up way too often
Because if I'm this used to you, even if it's really over
It didn't seem like a big deal

I call you and I call you but you are not here
My heart is coming to a rest
I was afraid that you would find me
When it was windy, you put me behind you
And when something good happened, you looked for me

* Repeat

Because I'm such a fool, how hard was it for you?
I received an overflowing amount of love
(And I always hesistantly worried)
It's good that you left me

My love for you hasn't decreased
I kept it in so much that there is still a lot remaining
I practiced breaking up but
The separation you spoke of was the first time for me
And it was strange- so I shed tears
credit
download disini

btw, gw masih nunggu SM berbaik hati ngeluarin lagu 'Love' yang juga ost dari film ini. mau yang versi solo Jaejoong boleh, versi yang berlima apalgi. huaah banget. ada cdnya gw beli deh.

No comments:

Post a Comment