Saturday, March 12, 2011

Love is around you :)


recently, i've been a little feel insecure about my love life. getting envy so easily and always asking
"why they have their love, their other half, but i'm not ?". then, this fics told me. let me quote some of their line .

Changmin knew he was being a little weird, but he couldn't help but wonder what it was like to fall in love like his hyungs did. But really, he pondered as his hug on the bolster tightened, what would it feel like to wake up in the arms of the one you love? Maybe also a gentle kiss and a soft 'good morning'? What would it feel like to have that person there to support you, to stay by your side no matter what happens? And what would it feel like to give someone your heart so willingly, not asking for anything in return? same here, dear brother u,u

"Changmin-ah, you don't have to date to learn about love you know. Love is not restricted to only couples. Love is a beautiful emotion that makes us strong. A mother can love her child, like her child loves her back. Friends can love each other too. Even bandmates," Jaejoong squeezed his shoulder, "love one another. Like us! I don't have to sit with Yunho just because we're dating. I love you and every one of you equally too."

"... I'm just thinking," He took a deep breath, "when will I get the chance to feel that way?" , ah i think we're twins, changmin :D

"Changmin-ah, it took so long for me to find the right person for me, and it just happened to be Yunho who was just by my side. If it takes a few more years for you to find the yours, then so be it. Because when you finally do, you won't regret waiting all these years. Just know that no matter what, there will be people around you who care deeply, and love is always here."

"My mama always says you must be thankful for everything your family and friends do for you. Because no matter how small the things they did, they love you very very much! Mama says to notice the small things people do for others, because these unnoticed actions will show how much they care and love us."

...but he did realise how Jaejoong always gave him the most rice and fried onion, and the man never ever puts parsley in any dish because he knew Changmin hated the weird smell.Yunho was always the one giving him the bottled water and an encouraging pat on his back after grueling dance practices. Junsu always laughed at his failed jokes, but also never failed to introduce the latest games to him. Yoochun was more subtle. If Changmin hadn't been faking his sleep in their larger shared bedroom, he wouldn't have noticed how Yoochun always closed the windows tightly for him, even though the baritone loved leaving his windows open in the night. how lucky you are, brother :(

Dear Changmin,
I'm going to sound like a mother, but I'm proud of you. I don't know what happened, but you've been smiling more lately and I hope it'll stay that way. Since that day you told me about your insecurities, I realized I haven't been doing a good job as a Hyung. But all I want to say is: It is easy to need someone special there for you, but it is even easier to lose sight of the rest already there loving you. We will always be here for you.

생일축하해요, 우리 창민아! 사랑해요! (Happy birthday, our special Changmin! We love you!)

okay, that's the resume. and thnks to the author, i've got the answer for my insecurity. and this is one of comment in that fiction.

rennonyanyan said : "... I think, hey, why bothered seeking one greeting that would never come when you already have a hundred? I noticed that I already had everything at that moment. Sometimes you don't need to look what you haven't get. You just need to appreciate what you already have"

gw bukan baru tahu tentang semua itu sekarang, tapi mungkin fic ini mengingatkan gw lagi. kenapa harus sibuk nyari orang yang sayang dan care ama kita klo sebenarnya kita udah punya ? kenapa harus heboh nyari orang lain untuk nerima kasih sayang kita, ketika kita punya banyak orang- orang disekitar yang bisa kita hujanin dengan kasih sayang ?

dan Cely udah ngingetin gw berulang kali tentang hal itu :p

last, from the author : Always look around you, and realise that there are people out already there loving you and caring for you. Do not forget to love them back.

note :
grey for Changmin's part and line
red for Jaejoong's
pink for a kid in that fiction

orange for the author
bold
for me

find the fiction here, if you don't mind about yaoi story (though it's not really yaoi) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment