Thursday, December 2, 2010

Dear Ika ( a message from dearest GF)


I read you posts in your blog and I have just knew...


I have noticed it in the first place, (*well as you know I was a player). And I knew much about it. Just because you are so damn fall in love, I keep myself in silent. Not to tell you to be "careful".

Why? Because I ever did. Because I ever feel what you feel.
It's ok to fall in love in virtual ways, but in the real life is the better way...

I ever felt so stupid just because I was looking for the love everywhere. It's easy to fall in love with someone, either to force myself fall in love. Just because I was so lonely, and looking at people around me was SO not alone. They all fall in love. Since that I worked so hard to find my love. You are right. I always find. It's easy to find pseudo love.

Till then I Figure out that...
Love will find the way itself. I don't have to look for it everywhere. It will come by itself.
You don't have to feel envy looking people all around you...
They are all have problems. So do I.

If it's hurt, then just smile. If it's that bad, then just smile. Smiles will make you strong... :) Trust me!
If you need someone to love. Love yourself. Love your family. Love your friends. And if it;s not enough, love the mother earth... :)

You will find your true love, ka... sooner or later... I pray the best for you...
So, just move on... :)

I'm sorry for not being a good friend for you.
And I know it's not my authority to advice you. I know I'm not one of you best friends, but I do care. Really.

Anyways...
Thanks for the candies! I'm very happy... :)
xoxoxo

thank you cely :)

No comments:

Post a Comment